I am so thankful and grateful for all of the Love that I receive from the Universe, from my Family, my Relatives, my Friends, and from Life in general!
I may not be the healthiest, wealthiest and most well-loved person on this earth. But in comparison to a lot of other people, I have a lot!
Happiness comes from within yourself. It’s how you feel towards your own reality. I create my own reality, and it is one filled with love, health, wealth, joy, luck and happiness! 😀
因為愛情
給你一張過去的CD
gěi nǐ yī zhāng guò qù de CD
I give to you an old CD
聽聽那時我們的愛情
tīng tīng nà shí wǒ men de ài qíng
Listen to our love then
有時會突然忘了我還在愛著你
yǒu shí huì tū rán wàng le wǒ hái zài ài zhe nǐ
Sometimes I’ll suddenly forget that I am still in love with you
再唱不出那樣的歌曲
zài chàng bú chū nà yàng de gē qǔ
No longer able to sing such a song
聽到都會紅著臉躲避
tīng dào dōu huì hóng zhe liǎn duǒ bì
Now our faces turn red with embarrassment from the tune
雖然會經常忘了我依然愛著你
suī rán huì jīng cháng wàng le wǒ yī rán ài zhe nǐ
Even though I often forget that I am still in love with you
因為愛情 不會輕易悲傷
yīn wéi ài qíng bú huì qīng yì bēi shāng
Because love will not sadden easily
所以一切都是幸福的模樣
suǒ yǐ yī qiē dōu shì xìng fú de mó yang
Hence everything looks to be like happiness
因為愛情 簡單的生長
yīn wéi ài qíng jiǎn dān de shēng zhǎng
Because love matures simply
依然隨時可以為你瘋狂
yī rán suí shí kě yǐ wéi nǐ fēng kuáng
I can continue to go crazy for you
因為愛情 怎麼會有滄桑
yīn wéi ài qíng zěn me huì yǒu cāng sāng
Because how can time bring great changes to love
所以我們還是年輕的模樣
suǒ yǐ wǒ men hái shì nián qīng de mó yang
Hence we look like we’re still young
因為愛情 在那個地方
yīn wéi ài qíng zài nà gè dì fāng
Because where love is
依然還有人在那裏遊蕩人來人往
yī rán hái yǒu rén zài nà lǐ yóu dàng rén lái rén wǎng
Many people continue to wander over there